Friday, June 14, 2013

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

Welcome to my new blog! (Interested in my trip to Africa? Visit ohtotz.blogspot.com to learn more!)

Now, a bit of wisdom from Mr. Walt Disney before I start really updating.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

""Somehow I can't believe there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy and the greatest of these is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."

"Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

"I don't believe in talking down to children. I don't believe in talking down to any certain segment. I like to kind of just talk in a general way to the audience. Children are always reaching."

"I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained."

1 comment:

  1. You go,girl. Always dream and use your imagination. Mom

    ReplyDelete