Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mostly a Photo Dump

Well, hi there. As usual, it's been a magical couple of weeks but nothing terribly newsworthy has happened. They've posted the applications for spring internships, a few of which I intend to apply for. I'm still having my resume looked over my some of my superiors, as well as attending a couple of meetings about leadership and stuff. So there's that.

And now, because despite how much I enjoy writing, pictures really are worth a thousand words:

First, my apparently obsession with two magically haunted Disney attraction.






Next, Emily and I spending a day at the Orlando Science Center.


They have dinosauuuurs (and aquatic reptiles).



Triceratops and Edmontosaurus! And Emily.


Pachycephalosaurus!!!



Well hi!

There were some living critters as well.

Introspective bearded dragon.

Most evil looking invasive frog.
But we also think he had an eye infection which was sad.

Human beings were on exhibit! Really cute, though.

And random stuff that really can't be described haha.

I love when the custodial staff does water street art!!

I tried. Except it's lemonade. And terrible.

We went mini-golfing for a team-builder. It turned ridiculous.

My "diplodocus" origami and a snail I found one day on the way to Tower of Terror!

No comments:

Post a Comment